You may be surprised of the numerous things the Vaseline can do for you.
You can use it for rough elbows, and ankles or for lip care, but have you ever tried it using it on your breasts? If you answer is NO, then you definitely should continue reading this article! The answer is here!
Even though it is not proven, some people claim that rubbing Vaseline every day on the breasts increased their cup size. I know it sounds unbelievable, but it worked for some people, so there is nothing harm to try this remedy.
The method is very easy and simple! All you need to do is to rub Vaseline all over the breast, and then to put toothpaste on the nipples. You need to repeat this method every night until you get the desired results, and believe me you are going to be amazed by the results!
As it was mentioned before, you can also use Vaseline for the lips, ankles, elbows, hair and much more.
THESE ARE SOME OF THE BEAUTY USES OF VASELINE:
- It makes the eyelashes grow: put Vaseline all over your eyelashes during the night and watch them thicken, even without prescription!
- Soften the dry and cracked elbows.
- Dry cuticles: you should store a mini-Vaseline container in the purse and use for emergency dry cuticle moments.
- For luscious, kissable lips: Fall is a beast for drying out those summery, dewy lips. Vaseline is there for you and you can have your irresistible pout back. You can also mix a bit of Vaseline with Kool-Aid powder and make a colored (and also flavored) lip gloss.
- Help your scent stick around: you need to softly rub Vaseline all over your perfume points (the cleavage, neck, behind the ear, and wrist) and on that way your scent will last longer!
- It is a misconception that the Vaseline clogs the pores, so smear it all over your face, neck and the arms for softer skin.
- Lipstick smudges: Spread a bit of Vaseline over your teeth and lipstick smudges are going to disappear. This is an infamous tip that is used at beauty pageants.
- To remove the last night’s makeup: Apply some Vaseline to a Q-tip and your mascara will be gone.
- Perfect for an eye-shadow/blush boost: you should apply some under the eye shadow for a glossy effect. Also, apply on the apples of the cheeks for a dewy glow. Mix it with lipstick for a cream blusher!
- It eases eyebrow plucking: Tame the eyebrows and lube up the under-skin in order to be able to pluck with ease.
- Prevent the hair dye to seep onto your forehead: you need to softly dab Vaseline all over the hairline and keep that hair dye from dying your forehead.
- To make your accessories look brand new: Put a small dab on the shoes and shine away!
- Hide the split ends: you can hide the damaged ends with a small amount of Vaseline on your ends.
- Remove the makeup stains from your clothes. Dab a bit of it with a damp cloth.
- To Prevent spray-tan streaks: just rub all over the backs of your knees, ankles, and hands to prevent seriously frightening spray tan lines.
- Open those O.P.I. nail polish bottles: Make it easier next time and rub a bit of Vaseline under the cap. Easy to open the next time when you decide to do an at-home pedi.
- It’s your new exfoliating body wash: just mix with sea salt and come out of the shower feeling soft, smooth, and sexy.
- Remove all the false eyelash glue from the lash line.
- Can be used to smooth and soothe the skin after shaving.
- Lubricates ear lobes and helps to make earring insertion painless and easy.