The joint and knee pain might be caused by many different things. For example, knee pain affects females who wear improper footwear and sometimes it may be caused by wearing out of the ligaments and joints.
This condition is common and in case you are suffering from it you should not worry. The chances are that numerous people in your surrounding are also suffering from that issue.
The good news is that there have been many natural ingredients to show that are able to help with sore and painful knees and joints. You just need to know which ones you should use.
Knees And Joint Pain: Forget Them With This Recipe
The ingredients that are used in this recipe contain anti-inflammatory properties that are able to reduce inflammation and at the same time alleviate the knee and joint pain. Moreover, the recipe calls for ingredients with high amounts of vitamin C, silicon, bromelain, and magnesium. All of them have the ability to strengthen the tendons and ligaments.
- One cup of water
- A cup of rolled oats
- Half a cup of crushed almonds
- A cup of orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple, diced
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Instructions for the preparation:
- You need to add the oatmeal in a pot filled with water and simply cook for a couple of minutes.
- When it’s cooked, turn of the heat and leave it to cool.
- Put the cooked oats in blender along with the orange juice, crushed almonds, pineapple chunks, cinnamon, and honey.
- Blend well until you make your smoothie.
- Consume the smoothie every day until your ligaments, joints and tendons strengthen and the pain goes away.
How This Recipe Works?
Pineapple: It is rich in vitamin C that can strengthen the skeletal system as well as in bromelain, which is an anti-inflammatory agent.
Cinnamon: It helps the joints and knees recover because of its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to improve the circulation
Orange: It is essential in vitamin C that can strengthen the tendons, bones, and ligaments.